Minneapolis/Saint Paul Community Teaching Center
Outreach Event at Penn Fest in Richfield
This Sunday, September 17th
1:00 – 5:00 PM
We will have our violet flame booth
at Penn Fest again this year!
Our booth #6941 will located on Penn Avenue, just a little north of 70th St. W,
on the east side of the street.
Bring family and friends who’d like to experience the joy of the violet flame and have a fun afternoon with a wide range of activities at the festival. And make fiery calls for us to reach the Lightbearers whose souls long for the violet flame and connections with the ascended masters!
We have a double space to have plenty of room for the children’s activities – with fun and engaging activities! We will give away wallet size cards of the violet flame, Archangel Michael and the Chart of the I AM Presence – and purple balloons! In addition to getting to take photos of themselves in front of the violet flame poster, which was popular last year, we will also offer to take their photos and print the photo there for them to take with them. On the back of the photo we will have the violet flame mantra and our contact information. People interested in the violet flame will receive handouts on the free violet flame e-book and the 30-day violet flame challenge with our contact information included!
AND – we will be offering two follow-up programs for people who are interested to choose from – one on the violet flame and one on chakras. And more! Come see us and enjoy this outdoor, family oriented festival!
Eighty percent of the victory of a project is achieved at the altar!
Please help by making the following calls:
• For as many people to learn about the joy of the violet flame as is possible.
• Cutting free all those whom the masters want to contact so they can come to Penn Fest and find us and receive the connections and materials they need.
• Protection for all those who take interest in the violet flame, and bind all backlash directed against them, their loved ones and rightful property.
• Protection for all Keepers and family and friends involved and all the equipment and materials.
• Calls for the angels of organization, coordination and timing to assist with all aspects of organizing, transporting, setting-up, taking down and returning all items and materials.
• For beautiful weather, and no rain that afternoon and no heavy winds.
• And – for us to get 10 or more new people to fill out contact information forms and sign-up for the follow-up events.
• All adjusted according to God’s holy will.